As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scientific Anglers #ad
Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Full Intermediate Fly Line Wf8I #adScientific Anglers #ad
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head. For temperate climates. Slow sink rate gets flies just below the surface. Sink rate: 1. 25 ips Intermediate. Braided multifilament core.
2. SF #ad
SF Mid Intermediate Fly Line 1.25IPS Weight Forward Intermediate Sink 90FT WF6I Fly Fishing Line Clear Monofilament for Fishing Streamers Saltwater Freshwater #adSF #ad
- Clear monofilament core, less visible to fish than those with a braided core. Slow sink rate gets flies just below the surface, especially effective for fishing streamers.
Sink rate: 1. 25 ips Intermediate. Perfect for stillwater situations, and good for chucking streamers in rivers as well. Species: carp, bass, steelhead, Grayling, Panfish, Striper, Pike, salmon, Trout.
3. Scientific Anglers #ad
Scientific Anglers Sonar Camo Intermediate Fly Line WF9I #adScientific Anglers #ad
- Sink rate: 1. 25 ips intermediate. Full intermediate, coldwater coating over camouflage core for stealthy presentations with minimal memory in cold to medium waters.
Based on our popular Infinity Salt taper. Species: striper, bass, Musky, pike water Type: Freshwater, Saltwater. Made half-size heavy for larger flies and windy days.
4. Cortland #ad
Cortland Precision Specialty Compact Intermediate Fly Line 350GR 9/10WT #adCortland #ad
- Clear tip / light blue | 100’. The clear intermediate head is invisible to fish, stays near the surface and is visible enough for you to track your fly. Nothing beats the rush of big fish blitzing baitfish within reach or watching a huge trout crush your streamer just below the surface.
The new compact intermediate blitz, with Cortland’s heat-tempered HTx surface technology, features a compact head that delivers quick, accurate casts with minimal false casting. The sky-blue running line indicates when it’s time to pick up and recast.
5. RIO PRODUCTS #ad
RIO Products Fly Line Mainstream Aqualux Intermediumiate Wf6I, Clear #adRIO PRODUCTS #ad
- Rio's mainstream series of fly lines have been developed to Meet the overall needs of the average and novice fly Fisher. Short, powerful front taper for good presentation and turnover.
Designed to optimize rod performance with slightly heavier and shorter head lengths. Slightly heavier, easy casting lines for a multitude of situations.
6. M MAXIMUMCATCH #ad
M MAXIMUMCATCH Maxcatch 4/5/6/7/8WT Weight Forward Intermediate Fly Fishing Line Clear/Blue Intermediate Fly Lines Clear, WF4I-100FT #adM MAXIMUMCATCH #ad
- With an intermediate sinking rate of 1 inch per second 2. 54 cm/s, the line is perfect for fishing subsurface and shallow shore lines. Will enable you to fish shallow water easily when fish are patrolling the edges of a lake.
A must-have line for the serious lake angler. Slightly heavier, easy casting lines for a multitude of situations. Made on a low memory supple monofilament core.
7. M MAXIMUMCATCH #ad
3ips/6ips, WF-5F/S, M MAXIMUMCATCH Maxcatch Sinking Tip Fly Line Weight Forward Fishing Line, 4/5/6/7/8 F/S Royal Blue/Black, 6ips #adM MAXIMUMCATCH #ad
- And a slim body for a balanced casting performance. Maxcatch sinking tip line - Ideal for streamers and wet lures for trout, steelhead, salmon in moving water situation. 3-4 ips sinking rate for the sinking tip section.
Pvc surface coating for smoother line running. 15 feet sinking tip send the lures through the water to the right position fast. 15 feet sinking tip with the rest 85 feet floating. A mid length head for enhanced control. Precision braided core for low stretch and providing more sensitivity and better hookup.
8. Scientific Anglers #ad
Scientific Anglers Sonar Saltwater Intermediate WF9I #adScientific Anglers #ad
- Slow sink rate gets flies just below the surface. Sink rate: 1. 25 ips Intermediate. Engineered for use in salt water. Tropi-core technology for tropical climates. Clear head for stealthy presentations.
9. Scientific Anglers #ad
WF- 8-S, Clear Intermediate, Scientific Anglers Wetcel General Purpose Sinking Lines #adScientific Anglers #ad
- Braided multifilament core. Several different sink rates available to target a variety of species. Sink rates: intermediate = 1. 25 ips, sink 2 = 1. 75 - 2. 75 ips, sink 4 = 4. 0 - 5. 0 ips, sink 6 = 4. 5 - 6. 0 ips.