As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Golf Works #ad
GolfWorks Clubmaker Vise Graphite Golf Club Shaft Extractor Tool #adThe Golf Works #ad
- Secure the shaft between the Shaft Extractor pads with the hosel positioned in the appropriate holder. Accommodates all shaft sizes. A constant 4-in of clamp pressure prevents slipage. Ttach the ratchet to the other side and glide the head off the shaft tip.
2. The Golf Works #ad
GolfWorks OEM Shaft Adaptor Saver Kit #adThe Golf Works #ad
- 5 different sized color coded screws are included to fit almost all brands of shaft adaptors. Screws included in the kit: red - fits nike vr-s covert FlexLoft adaptor; Blue - Fits all Callaway Opti-Fit, Tour Authentic and Opti-Force adaptors.
The kit eliminates the need to apply a clamping force to a delicate aluminum adaptors.
Screw color black - fits all taylormade shaft adaptors; Gray - Fits all Titleist and Ping adaptors; Yellow - Fits all Cobra adaptors. The golfworks oem shaft adaptor removal kit provides you with a more efficient and safer way to remove OEM shaft adaptors from graphite golf shafts.
3. LogRobotics #ad
LogCorp Anywhere Puller Golf Club Shaft Extractor with Hosel Protector #adLogRobotics #ad
- Tool will remove the head from the shaft of a golf club. Made of 6061 anodized aluminum. Proudly made in the USA Toledo, Ohio. The spring tension does all the work. No vise is needed.
4. The GolfWorks #ad
Cleans Out Hosels, Golfworks Hosel Brush Honing Wire Tool for Irons #adThe GolfWorks #ad
- Cleans out hosels quickly and easily and prepares them for re-assembly. The easiest way to clean out hosels. For use with all drills. Includes: 1 Brush. We recommend that the hosel be cleaned out using a cotton swab dampened with solvent after use.
5. The GolfWorks #ad
GolfWorks Enhanced Graphite Shaft Remover Extractor Puller Reshafting Tool #adThe GolfWorks #ad
- Preferred extractor of The GolfWorks repair team; Made in the USA. Can be bench mounted or used in a bench vise. Extracts shafts before heat has a chance to break down shaft resin.
Pre loaded load sensing spring for easy shaft removal. Heavy duty construction; clamp pads can be easily cleaned and or replaced.
6. Wedge Guys #ad
Wedge Guys Rubber Vise Clamp for Golf Club Repair Regripping Reshafting Refinishing Custom Refurbishment & Replacement – Snugly Protects All Golf Club Shafts, Wedges Irons Drivers Putters & More #adWedge Guys #ad
- Holds firm – at wedge guys we believe a firm shaft is better! the side ribs on the rubber vise clamp increases friction in your vise with less pressure while the diamond channel locks your shaft in place, keeping your club shaft more firm and steady while you work.
Although the rubber vise clamp is made of high-grade thick rubber, prevents slippage, and keeps your club tight and protected in the vise during repair, be sure not to overtighten**.
Protected – work on your golf clubs without worry! The Wedge Guys rubber vise clamp will help protect your golf club shaft against marring and guard against breakage.
The rubber vise clamp by wedge guys is an essential tool for those looking to keep their golf clubs protected while repairing, replacing, refurbishing, refinishing, reshafting, or regripping golf clubs in a bench vise. Multi-use – the wedge guys vise clamp is 3. 5” long, irons, putters, and great for a variety of applications for use with any golf clubs including wedges, Made in the USA, drivers, and more.
|Brand||Wedge Guys #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wedge Guys #ad|
7. BRAMPTON TECHNOLOGY, LTD. #ad
Brampton PRO-FIX Glass Shafting Beads, Increase Bond Strength, Golf Club Shaft Installation Stabilizer #adBRAMPTON TECHNOLOGY, LTD. #ad
- Perfect for golf club shaft installation: Stabilize and properly centers the shaft in the hosel with glass oxide granules. Increase the structural strength of bond: For use with all PRO-FIX Epoxy.
Pro-fix shafting beads: Helps loose fitting shafts, cushions impact, reduces breakage and increases viscosity of the epoxy mix. Mix 2%-4% by volume with epoxy: do not excEED these ratios.
8. The GolfWorks #ad
GolfWorks Quick Shaft Clamp Golf Club Regrip Vise Tool #adThe GolfWorks #ad
- Comes with a bench mount bracket that can be removed, rotated 90 degrees and reinstalled for use in a vise. Thumb knob quickly and easily adjusts the clamp pressure for use with light weight graphite shafts. Safely clamps any golf shaft for gripping.
9. The Golf Works #ad
GolfWorks Pro Lever Action Golf Club Shaft Holder Vise Gripping Tool #adThe Golf Works #ad
- Pro lever action designed to engage quickly and efficiently. Use the pro lever-Action for quick and secure clamping during regripping. Includes rubber pads to protect graphite shafts. Features a unique clamp that holds the shaft on three sides for added stability.