As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Muskoka Lifestyle Products #ad
Fly Tying Material Feather and Dubbing Starter Kit #adMuskoka Lifestyle Products #ad
- Great assortment of bulk feathers. Bulk on lots of your most popular tying materials in feathers and dubbings. Now includes bulk synthetic rabbit hair and ice dubbing 10 bags total of multi color.
2. Winter's Hope Fly & River #ad
Winter's Hope Fly & River Strung Saddle Hackle 5-7 Inch Fly Tying Materials Ketracel White #adWinter's Hope Fly & River #ad
- Brilliant Pressure Dyed Colors. Premium Domestic Hackle. Easy to Wrap. 5-7 inches Long. Versatile & Flexible.
3. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly-Tying-Materials-kit 10 in 1 Flies Making Set for Beginners Fly Tieing Starter Kit Feathers Deer Hair Hackle Marabou Peacock Herl Flashabou Silicone Skirt Rubber Legs #adXFISHMAN #ad
- In this kit, you'll find high-quality materials, all carefully selected to make your introduction to fly tying simple and enjoyable. Easy to read labels. Great for beginner fly tyer Includes 10 different materials you'll need to learn how to tie your favorite flies.
But as a beginner, too many choices can be confusing. The large print label clearly identifies the contents and common uses of the feather, fur or other materials.
This kit of materials is suitable for beginners, it only covers the basic materials. Just imagine catching a fish with a fly that you tied! There are hundreds of different materials out there. Getting into fly tying can seem daunting. Help them with basic exercises. As you gain experience and begin to tie more flies, you may want to add more materials to your tying bench.
4. Dr.Fish #ad
3 Colors, Dr.Fish 30 Pack Goose Biots, Fly Fishing Feathers for Fly Making, Nymphs Dry Flies Wings Antenna Pike, Fly Tying Material #adDr.Fish #ad
- Three colors, each 10 pcs. We have chosen the best quality feathers and fur for you to make the best quality and most attractive flies. Take the fun in fly fishing to another level, starting by tying your own flies! Content: 30 pieces of goose biot for fishing flies tying.
Top quality. See image for dimension. Great value: our fly tying materials are the one of the best bargins you're going to find. Application: one of the most widely used fly tying material, Wet Flies, Nymphs, for making Dry Flies, Saltwater Flies and many others.
5. Creative Angler #ad
Creative Angler Marabou for Fly Tying/Tying Flies Olive #adCreative Angler #ad
- High quality marabou feathers perfect to tie leech imitations, mayfly nymphs, baitfish imitations for salt and fresh water, Woolly Buggers, steelhead flies and jigs. Ready to make the best flies you have ever made? Click the Add to Cart button now.
Excellent for fly tying, marabou is highly mobile, soft and until treated with a sinkant they separate very easily. Only the best feathers: Tying with marabou is one of the most beautiful, useful natural materials available to fly tiers. Plenty per package, approximately 03 or 3/10th ounce of Marabou per package.
6. YZD #ad
YZD Fly Tying Materials Starter Kit 12 Species Fly Tying Feathers Hair #adYZD #ad
- Create a variety of fly patterns. Fine textured Makes very nice wings, tails and beards. Great for trout & salmon and saltwater Flies. Selected 12 species of top quality fly tying feathers.
7. MUSKOKA LIFESTYLE PRODUCT #ad
MUSKOKA LIFESTYLE PRODUCT Fly Tying Hackle Feathers Neck Cape Combo 3 Pack #adMUSKOKA LIFESTYLE PRODUCT #ad
- These feathers have thin quills making them easy to wrap. Soft hackle is an extremely simple and versatile fly by allowing you to fish the top or bottom depending on your technique.
Our hackle pack includes three neck/Breast pieces: Grizzly, Red, and Brown. Soft hackle is great for getting beginning anglers started for their simplicity and forgiving nature Our hackle pack includes three Neck/Breast pieces: Grizzly, Red, and Brown.
8. Creative Angler #ad
Flies Tying Materials for Fishing Black, Creative Angler Saddle Hackle for Fly Tying, High-Grade Natural Rooster Feathers #adCreative Angler #ad
- High-quality saddle hackle: made from high-grade natural rooster feathers 4 to 6 inches in length. Comes in a variety of colors. Recommended for tying salmon and steelhead flies, bass, as well as flies for trout, and other saltwater flies.
Perfect for fly tying: this saddle hackle is ideal to use on streamer wings and are great for palmered hackle on woolly buggers. Gear up creative angler and get ready to make the best flies you have ever tied! A definite must-have for fly fishing.
Versatile: can be used as a dry or wet fly hackle. A deluxe tool for making effective flies/lures for both beginners and experts. Satisfaction guaranteed: creative angler only provides premium quality saddle hackle for fly tying. We have chosen only the best quality feathers to make top quality and attractive flies. Great value: approximately 1/2 ounce per package.
9. Phecda Sport #ad
Phecda Sport 10 Pack Crystal Flash Line Fly Tying Material for Fishing Lure Flies 10 Pack Random Colors #adPhecda Sport #ad
- Material: pET-Environmentally Friendly. Attention: random color, you can search if you want to specify a color, 10 different colors. Colorful crystal Flash Fly Fishing Line.
You can diy fishing flies Suitable For Dry Flies and Saltwater Flies. Each pack has about 150-170pcs, length is About 30-32cm, Weigh about 2. 2g. If you want to specify a color, you can search B07BRM9T5T.