As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adler Axe #ad
Adler Yankee Axe. Handmade in Germany. 31.5 Inch Handle. 3.5 Pound Head Weight. Thick Leather Sheath Made in Spain. #adAdler Axe #ad
- Steel type: C45. Adler guarantees that the axe will be free of manufacturer’s defects for the life of the axe*. Ergonomic us-hickory handle with unique anti-slip paint for better grip. Adler has been granted a Forest Stewardship Council Certification FSC which the company renews each year.
The head shape is the classic "Yankee" pattern. Head weight: 3. 5 lbs. Rockwell hardness of head: 47-55 hrc. It’s also a great all-purpose companion on the farm or ranch. The adler yankee axe is an ideal forester’s axe for felling medium to large sized trees. Total weight: 5. 5 lbs.
|Brand||Adler Axe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Adler Axe #ad|
|Model||Adler German Axes|
2. Cold Steel #ad
27 Inch, Cold Steel Trail Boss Axe #adCold Steel #ad
- Clear roads and trails, to build blinds and even to chop down a fair sized tree. Plus, it features a very sturdy, durable straight-grained American Hickory handle.
It takes a big bite with every swing. In our extensive field-tests in the outback of Australia, the Trail Boss was used to chop kindling. Featuring a european style head with a 4" blade and a 4 1/2" cutting edge.
|Brand||Cold Steel #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cold Steel #ad|
3. Hultafors #ad
Hultafors / Hults Bruk Ekelund Hunting Axe, Swedish Steel & American Hickory Handle #adHultafors #ad
- The edge is sharpened, polished and ready to use. Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath. Wooden handle from American hickory, treated with linseed oil.
This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697. 1. 9lbs / total weight 1210g 2. 7lbs - handle length: 500 mm/20". Head weight: 850g approx. The axe is shipped in its own storage box.
4. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Fireman's Hatchet, Sappi, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Förster 7 Piece Set, Light Felling Axe, Hatchet, Heavy Felling Axe, Splitting Maul, Medium Felling Axe #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Each splitting axe, small axe and chopping axe head is painted and lacquered for rust protection, attached to American hickory axe handles. Our förster series, separated from our premium lines, high quality working axes to industry professionals, was designed to provide high value, forestry services, and specialized retailers at a lower cost than our Premium ranges.
Head, 28" hickory handle - medium felling axe 3. 5 lb. Head, 15" ash handle - Light Felling Axe 2. 5 lb. Head, 36" Hickory Handle.
Professional axes and felling tools - förster by helko is a commercial line of professional axes and forestry tools manufactured by the Helko Werk company. Made to last each axe is oil hardened and heat treated, with a lacquered handle and black dipped grip.
Head, 15" hickory handle - splitting maul 6. 5 lb. The helko förster 7 piece set includes gardening axes, wood chopping axe, wood cutting axe, log splitting axe and hatchets for chopping wood. Head, 35" hickory handle - Fireman's Hatchet 2. 25 lb. Drop forged high carbon steel - helko is germany's leading premium hand axe maker, producing the highest quality axe tool and hand tools with strict adherence to Germany's stringent manufacturing and quality standards.
5. Marbles #ad
Marbles Outdoor Axe Axe, Sheath #adMarbles #ad
- Sheath country of Origin: USA. Axe country of origin: el Salvador. Leather lanyard. Sheath leather construction. Boxed. Hickory wood handle with lanyard hole. Axe overall: 2025"; blade: standard edge; other info: 6" axe head with 3. 5" cutting edge. Axe weight 2. 45lbs.
6. WOOX #ad
WOOX Forte Compact High Carbon Steel American-Italian Hybrid Axe with Sheath 22 inch #adWOOX #ad
- 1060 high carbon steel with blue polish finishing. Includes free black leather blade cover. Optimized for efficiency and versatility. Heavy enough for serious tasks. Compact and light for easy portability. Made in italy and USA.
7. WATL #ad
The Kill Shot: World Axe Throwing League Premium Competition Throwing Axe with Durable Throwing Hatchet Molded Fibreglass Handle #adWATL #ad
- Curved blade design: this axe is intended for beginner to intermediate throwers. Made for axe throwing! please note, you cannot simply use any axe for axe throwing. Average total Axe Weight: 2.
25lbs. Ensure targets mostly bullseyes and killshots are free of knots that could damage or chip the axe blade. Average axe head Weight: 1. 65lbs. This axe has been specially designed & manufactured for axe throwing with its extremely thin profile and the sharpest blade you can imagine.
This axe is sharp enough to break through damaged flooring and damage itself on concrete underneath.
17" straight handle: our handles are built long by design. Ensure floors have strong enough padding, plywood or OSB. Always check floors and targets. Cut in "1/4 increments and test thoroughly between cuts. This gives them the ability to be cut down and adjusted based on throwing style, height, distance and weight.
8. Mueller axe #ad
Classic-S Line – American Hickory Handle – Hand Forged in Austria, Biber Muller Canada Beaver-Axe 1300g-4.10 Pound, 7029,013 #adMueller axe #ad
- Austrian steel is known for it quality and edge holding ability. Please note: these tools are hand forged and each individual tool is a little different, this means dimensions can vary a little. Mueller has over a 300 reputation as being highly functional tools of uncompromising quality and workmanship.
Makes a great heavy limbing and Med felling axe. 1300g - 4. 10 pound - handle length 27-1/2" - blade width 5-3/4". Hand forged in austria for true quality, they offer a life-time warranty.
9. WATL #ad
The Big Axe: World Axe Throwing League Premium Competition Throwing Axe & Multi-Purpose Camping Axe or Wood Splitting Axe with Hickory Wooden Handle #adWATL #ad
- Ensure targets mostly bullseyes and killshots are free of knots that could damage or chip the axe blade. 26" straight handle: our handles are built long by design. Ensure floors have strong enough padding, plywood or OSB.
This gives them the ability to be cut down and adjusted based on throwing style, height, distance and weight. Made for axe throwing! please note, you cannot simply use any axe for axe throwing.
Average total Axe Weight: 3. 65lbs. Always check floors and targets. Average axe head Weight: 2. 5lbs. This axe is sharp enough to break through damaged flooring and damage itself on concrete underneath.
Curved blade design: this axe is intended for intermediate to advanced throwers. This axe has been specially designed & manufactured for axe throwing with its extremely thin profile and the sharpest blade you can imagine. Cut in "1/4 increments and test thoroughly between cuts.