As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Umarex #ad
88 Gram Pack of 2, Umarex High-Grade CO2 Cartridges for Pellet Guns, BB Guns and Airsoft Guns #adUmarex #ad
- Umarex 225-2534 walther co2 cylinder - 88G 2-Pack. Clean co2. Doesn't dirty your air gun valves. Manufactured to tight tolerances. Number of rounds per capsule depends on the air gun. Co2 capsules are designed for air guns and air rifles.
|Manufacturer||Umarex USA #ad|
2. None branded #ad
None branded 12g CO2 Cartridge Adapter Instead of 88g or 90g CO2 Capsule Bottle for SIG SAUER MPX MCX Air Gun Rifle #adNone branded #ad
- It comes with a standard thread adaptor that is compatible with co2 rifle that normally uses 88g capsules. This quick change 12g co2 Cylinder Adaptor uses a single 12g disposable cylinder.
Comparing volumes, gas in 12g caps is much cheaper than the 88g ones. The 12g cylinder can put out about 20-30 charges and about 15-20 shots.
3. JT Toxins #ad
JT 90gram CO2 Tank, Prefilled, 2pk #adJT Toxins #ad
- 2 pack of tanks. Single use Tank. 90gram prefilled CO2 Tank. Must be used in conjuction with the JT 90 gram CO2 adaptor. Standard use in most paintball markers. Not refillable.
|Brand||JT Toxins #ad|
|Manufacturer||JT Toxins #ad|
4. Genrics #ad
Quick Change 12g CO2 Cartridge Adapter with 88g or 90g Capsule Threads Bottle for SIG SAUER MCX Air Gun Rifle #adGenrics #ad
- Cylinder. Perfect design-this paintball quick change 12g co2 cartridges adapter uses a single 12g disposable cylinder, it can instead of 80g or 90g co2 cartridges. Light weight, easy install- The weight of co2 cartridges 12g adapter is 018lb only.
Wide applications-it comes with a standard thread adaptor that is compatible with co2 rifle which normally uses 88g or 90g co2 cartridges. Save money-comparing volumes, gas in 12g caps is much cheaper than the 88g co2 cartridges. The 12g cylinder can put out about 20-30 charges and about 15-20 shots.
5. Monkemon #ad
Quick Change 12g CO2 Cartridge Adapter of 88g or 90g CO2 Capsule Bottle for SIG SAUER MCX Air Gun Rifle Black #adMonkemon #ad
- Colour: Black. If you have any questions, if you are not satisfied, you can contact us by email. Quick change : this paintball quick change 12g co2 cartridges adapter uses a single 12g disposable cylinder, it can instead of 80g or 90g co2 cartridges.
Weight： 018lb. Length:128mm. We will solve all problems for you within 24 hours. Quality assuranceno matter what the reason is, we will refund in full.
Excellent qualitymade of aluminum alloy 6061-T6 / Anodized dust black. Excellent materials are durable, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant. Save money on 12g caps : comparing volumes, gas in 12g caps is much cheaper than the 88g ones. Package includes：quick change 12g co2 cartridge Adapter *1.
6. Gurlleu #ad
Gurlleu Paintball Quick Change 12g CO2 Valve Cartridge Adapter Dark Black w/88g Bottle Threads #adGurlleu #ad
- Material - made of aluminum Alloy 6061-T6 / Anodized dust black. Length - 126mm. Application - it comes with a standard thread adaptor that is compatible with co2 rifle that normally uses 88g capsules. Size - male thread. Quick change - 12g.
7. PRO BIKE TOOL #ad
Insulated Sleeve, No CO2 Cartridges Included Black, Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible, Bicycle Tire Pump for Road and Mountain Bikes, Quick & Easy, PRO BIKE TOOL CO2 Inflator #adPRO BIKE TOOL #ad
- Small, compact & lightweight - read the amazing reviews, customers love this stylish CO2 inflator for its compact small size which is perfect for stowing away in your saddle bag or cycling jersey pocket. Get back riding quickly with super fast & reliable tire inflation - inflate a tire in seconds with our 1-Turn Valve System.
Detailed instructions included. Control lever operation regulates speed of CO2 release for precisely controlled inflation. Care & respect should be taken when using CO2 gas. Safe & secure connection with no leaks – inflator head designed for any size of 'threaded' co2 cartridges 12g, 16g, 20g & 25g.
No co2 cartridges included, CO2 cartridges sold separately. Rubber eva foam sleeve for 16g cartridges only included - no frozen fingers when operating. Important: for safety reasons - do not screw in and store a CO2 cartridge into the inflator head until needed for operation. Pro quality – we are so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement! We recommend only using premium quality threaded CO2 cartridges for 'best performance', such as PRO BIKE TOOL’s threaded 16g CO2 cartridges.
Check out our ‘how to video’ & buying Guide' videos in the ‘Related Video Shorts’ section. Note: using low quality co2 cartridges with potentially poor quality threads and seals can potentially damage the CO2 inflator head and therefore ‘fail’ when most needed! Important note: Not compatible with valve extenders.