As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. choice #ad
Choice Skateboard 99a Wheels, 50 mm, White #adchoice #ad
- The larger the wheel, there are no hard and fast rules in skateboarding. 50mm to 54mm is the common size wheel for street and park skaters, the longer the roll. Choose your ideal size: remember, while 55mm to 60mm is typical for bowl and old school skaters.
Refresh your board: choice wheels are available in a variety of sizes and colors so you can keep your board looking fresh. Lightweight and durable: choice wheels are lightweight and perfect for technical tricks.
They will also withstand heavy use over time. Good stability: choice wheels offer great speed and grip, making them ideal for anyone looking to do tricks at the park, while still being able to handle the streets. This is the most common durometer found in skateboard wheels used for shortboards. Solid wheels: these wheels are 99a hardness which is ideal for street and park skating.
2. Spitfire #ad
Set of 4 51mm, Spitfire Formula Four 99D Tablet Skateboard Wheels #adSpitfire #ad
- Spitfire Formula Four;urethane formula. More speed and control on rough terrain. Spitfire is a wheel company found in 1987 by Jim Thiebaud. Tablets shape - straight-cut profile and thinner contact patch - for speed and control.
The company also produces bearings, griptape, soft goods, skateboard tools, stickers and accessiories. High abrasion resistance and flatspot resistance.
3. VJ #ad
VJ 5.25 139mm Skateboard Trucks Black, Skateboard Bearings, Skateboard Wheels 52mm, Skateboard Hardware 1.25" 52mm Black…, Skateboard Pads #adVJ #ad
- Good all-purpose skateboard wheels, our wheels 52mm, 53mm, and 54mm are 99a durometer which are easy to get off the ground. We suggest you use a skateboard tool or wrench and screwdriver for assembly. Hit the road now! Our highly recommended, pocket size all-in-1 skateboard tool is easy to carry and use anytime you want to adjust your parts.
Skateboard parts set: it includes skateboard trucks 5. 25 139mm, skateboard bearings Abec 7, skateboard riser pads 2mm, skateboard screws 1.2
25", skateboard wheels 52mm, skateboard spacer. 608 standard abec 7 skateboard bearings, these skateboard bearings are the most common 608 industry standard and match up with nearly every skate wheel. The measurements are 8mm core, 22mm outer diameter, and 7mm width.
It is not possible to fully screw in the nut with just your hands. They are hard wheels and will give you good control for tricks and mobility. And the mid-sized trucks suit most skateboarders for park or street skateboarding. Mid-sized skateboard trucks, these are 5. 25inch hanger 8inch axle aluminum trucks w/ 90a hardness bushings and 4-hole baseplates, which will fit the new school pattern. Suitable for 8"-8.
4. TGM Skateboards #ad
51mm, Skateboard Wheels with ABEC 7 Bearings and Spacers White #adTGM Skateboards #ad
- 50mm to 54mm is the common size wheel for street and park skaters, while 55mm to 60mm is typical for bowl and old school skaters. Having spacers allows you to tighten your nuts down to eliminate wheel wobble and keep your wheels spinning smoothly and freely.
Choose your ideal size: remember, there are no hard and fast rules in skateboarding. Soft "gel" wheels are for new riders, filmers, or crusty terrain.
Bearing spacers: speed spacers increase speed and promote longer bearing life. Refresh your board: New wheels and bearings will have your board running smooth as ever! Wheels marked "gel" in color are 92A which is softer.
Abec 7 bearings: no matter how good your wheels are, they won’t roll if you don’t have some fresh new bearings. These are sure to have your new wheels rolling smooth. We include bullseye a set of 8 Abec 7’s with your wheel selection. The larger the wheel, the longer the roll. Choose from 2 hardnesses: most of these wheels are 99a hardness which is ideal for street and park skating.
5. Spitfire #ad
54mm, Spitfire F4 99D Classics Skateboard Wheels #adSpitfire #ad
- Quantity: Set of 4 Wheels. Wheel profile: Medium. Surface: Smooth. Wheel shape: Classic Shape. The company also produces bearings, soft goods, skateboard tools, griptape, stickers and accessiories. Spitfire is a wheel company found in 1987 by Jim Thiebaud.
6. NONMON #ad
Pack of 4, NONMON Skateboard Wheels 52mm 95A with ABEC-9 Bearings, Street Skateboards Tricks Wheels #adNONMON #ad
- Set of 4 wheels: package includes skateboard wheel52mm * 32mm * 4 + Skateboard Abec-9 608RS bearings * 8. Wide application: perfect for penny board.
Color black. Could be used also for roller quad skates. Durable for street skating and extremely smooth on skate park terrain. Wheel size: 52mm diameter x 32mm width; Hardness: 95A Polyurethane.
Ideal replacement wheels: suitable for many skateboards such as Pennyboard Snakeboard Waveboard Cruiserboard, etc. Skateboard wheel material: made of abrasion-resistant urethane material to withstand heavy use and roll smoothly. Great for cruising and many early street tricks. They can also do well on smooth concrete or asphalt.
7. LOSENKA #ad
LOSENKA 52mm Wheels White Skateboard Wheels -100A with Bearings #adLOSENKA #ad
- Wheel size: 52mm diameter x 30mm width; Durometer count: HR-100A PU wheels. The wolf king skateboard wheels suitable for skateboard beginners. Roll over anything:suitable for squares,, extremely on skate park terrain, U-shaped pools and asphalt roads, durable and smooth.
Set of 4 wheels:there comes with ABEC-9 steel bearings and spacers, which have been installed on wheels. Unique process:the losenka wheels adopts unique patent instantaneous cold infusion processing to make the wheel more solid and wear-resistant.