As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Barbell #ad
8-Pound, Champion Barbell Reactor Smash Ball #adChampion Barbell #ad
- Specifically designed to smash and slam without bouncing or rolling. Latex free pvC cover will not split or crack. Durable textured cover to withstand the most demanding slam workouts. Sand filled center shifts with exercise movements to engage core and stabilizer muscles.
2. Champion Barbell #ad
Kelly Green, 1-Pound, Champion Barbell Hand Held Fitness Ball #adChampion Barbell #ad
- Green. Bring awareness to shoulder girdle stability or target desired muscle groups. Soft, weighted vinyl balls fit comfortably into the palm of the hand. 1 lb. Incorporate into matwork routines to increase intensity.
3. Champion Barbell #ad
Royal, Champion Barbell Rubber Medicine Ball, 8.8 lb. #adChampion Barbell #ad
- 8. 8 lb. Core Training. Not designed for use in slamming exercises. Durable textured rubber cover makes them easy to grip. Air filled with limited bounce. Royal.
4. JBM international #ad
JBM Medicine Ball Slam Ball 2lbs 4lbs 6lbs 8lbs 10lbs 12lbs 15lbs Workouts / Exercise Strength Training Cardio Exercise Plyometric #adJBM international #ad
- For example, swinging the medicine ball and maintain good posture, which can higher the core stability and body coordination and balance. The medicine ball workouts include lunges, slams, squats, single-leg V-ups, kneel to push ups and other strength trainings; thus stretching your muscle and improving your strength.
Durable & textured material: as used in eco-friendly and good-quality rubber, the durability of medicine ball is fairly high; plus the textured surface of medicine ball provides a comfortable and easy grip, which makes an excellent bounce. Coordination & balance: by using medicine ball, for example, using medicine ball to do burpee can train your body balance well.
Different size & color: according to different strength needs, 6lbs, 12lbs, 10lbs, 4lbs, there are different weights for choice: 2lbs, 15lbs. Through using the medicine ball, cardio exercise with medicine ball can accelerate the blood circulation, the users can boost their aerobic capacity in enhancement of strength and endurance.
Cardio exercises : medicine ball workouts can train up the cardiovascular system. When using the medicine ball to do the exercise, you can greatly improve your coordination and balance. Each weight corresponds to one color, 8lbs, please choose the weight accoding to personal strength need. Meanwhile, which provides you with more energy and power. Plyometric & core training : medicine ball exercise can make your strength improved by taking diverse weights of medicine ball.
5. A2ZCARE #ad
Soft Weighted Mini Ball / Medicine Ball Blue 2lbs, A2ZCare Toning Ball #adA2ZCARE #ad
- Warranty: 30-day free return and 6-month warranty. Most comfortable design for anyone: this medicine ball is designed with a proportion of fitting your one hand palm: conveniently small, strength, the weighted ball is utilized in performing pilates, easy to grab, fitness, yoga and in rehabilitation.
Warning: these mini weighted balls are not a bouncing ball. Note: choosing the right ball is very important to get the most effective exercise result.
We do not recommend using it on a mini-trampoline rebounder or slam it on the floor. More flexible product replaces any big heavy old-day weight. The weight toning ball often called soft medicine ball is made of durable soft PVC shell, filled with natural Sand creates instability to activate different muscle of your workouts and the weight sand will move around inside as the ball is moved or thrown.
A variety of choices of colors and distinct sizes: blue 2lbs - 4. 72 inches, orange 5lbs - 5. 91 inches, green 4lbs - 5. 51 inches, yellow 3lbs - 5. 12 inches, red 6lbs - 6. 3 inches, purple 8lbs – 7. 09 inches and Turquoise 10lbs - 8.
6. Cando #ad
CanDo Rubber Medicine Balls, Tan, 1 lb #adCando #ad
- Package dimensions: 16 L x 8 H x 12 W inches. Package weight : 2 pounds. Country of Origin : United States. Part number: 38346.
7. Titan Fitness #ad
Titan Fitness 150 lb. Rubber Tread Medicine Slam Spike Ball Exercise Weight Workout #adTitan Fitness #ad
- The outer shells also include the Titan Fitness logo molded into the texture of the surface as well as the weight indication in white printed twice. Tread pattern grip: as your hands' sweat throughout a workout, the rubberized exterior shell and tread pattern of the med ball ensures a steady grip and helps prevent slips and mishaps.
You’ll be amazed at the difference it makes for your workouts. It’s a great piece of strength-training gear that will really get your heart pumping. Workout abs, and abdominal muscles. Purchase this useful black ball in several sizes to always have the right weight on hand.
Whether you are just starting out and you need a lightweight accessory to get enough reps, or you need something big and heavy, we’ve got you covered. Useful home gym tool: you can use this ball for overhead lunges, bear crawls, ball slams, thrusters, air squats, Russian twists, push-ups, squat throws, and more! It’s a great muscle toner and strengthener, sit-ups, and you’ll love how it improves your athletic life.
Great for men and women: this ball is perfect for any athlete, whether you’re a beginner or a pro. Choose the perfect weight: the titan fitness rubber tread slam ball is available in several sizes ranging from 10 to 150-pounds. The ball is made of sturdy rubber, quads, arms and more: Incorporating a slam ball into your workout allows you to optimize your forearms, shoulders, hamstrings, glutes, making it easy to grip during complex core or full-body workouts.
8. Cando #ad
CanDo PT Soft Medicine Ball, 1 Pound, Tan #adCando #ad
- Color-coded for quick identification. Balls can be used with trampoline rebounder and thrown back and forth with a partner. Easy to grip surface. Latex Free. Use for upper body rehabilitation and fitness exercises. Soft, flexible rubber exterior shell. Uniform weight distribution.
9. Cando #ad
Tan, Weighted Medicine Ball for Exercise, Plyometrics, Core Training and Stability 8" Diameter, 1 lb, Workouts, CanDo Firm Non-Slip, Warmups, Dual-Textured #adCando #ad
- Improve balance and strength: cando firm medicine Balls improve overall balance, flexibility and strength. Recommended by pros, used by everyone: from physical therapists to pro locker rooms to your local doctor’s office, professionals recommend medicine ball training because of the variety of benefits offered to all athlete levels – Weekend, Amateur and Pro.
A dual pattern allows a secure grip so balls can be safely handled while bouncing, catching or tossing. Multiple benefits: these medicine balls help build vital core muscles and strengthen bodies for realistic rotational movements, like throwing.
Professional grade, durable design: medicine balls are strong and easy to clean. Ball exercises combine weight training with speed of movement to build explosive strength and endurance.
Dual-textured surface: the dual-texture on the balls ensures a superior grip and keeps them from getting sweaty and slippery as workouts get intense. Made from natural rubber they contain latex and plenty of bounce. They build core strength, endurance and muscle mass as well as increase resistance to injury and improve range-of-motion. The durable rubber shell casing is puncture and burst-resistant - ideal for multi-use environments.
10. Champion Barbell #ad
Champion Barbell Medicine Ball, 11-12 lb., Orange #adChampion Barbell #ad
- And kg for simple identification. Orange. Weight is clearly indicated on the front of the medicine ball in both lb. Weighted design helps strengthen muscles during training exercises and workouts.
Synthetic leather cover withstands heavy use. Note: not designed for use in slamming exercises. 11-12 lb.