As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Basics #ad
Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Beautiful Echinacea Plant Seeds Great for Herbal Tea Gardens and Medicinal Herbs by Gardeners Basics, Purple Coneflower Seeds Echinacea Seeds for Planting #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Perennial - beautiful perennial flower you can enjoy in your garden year after year. Tea - this flower is a popular one used in medicinal tea.
Add it to your herbal tea garden and grow your own tea! Packets - each echinacea seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
Each heirloom flowers seeds packet contains at least 800mg of seeds, more than competitors. Attract pollinators - Bring pollinators into your fruit, vegetable and flower garden with these coneflower plants seeds. Gorgeous - who doesn't love a bright, happy flower bed of echinacea flowers? .
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Herbal Tea Collection, Lemon Balm, Echinacea Herb Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Lavender, Mint, Chamomile, Instructions to Plant Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. This collection makes a wonderful garden gift. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Includes lemon balm melissa officinalis, mint Mentha spicata, German Chamomile Matricaria chamomilla, Lavender Lavandula, and Purple Coneflower Echinacea angustifolia; 5 Full-sized packets with plenty of seed.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Grow your own herbal teas -- easy to grow; easy to use; includes popular herbal teas, Chamomile, Mint, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Echinacea. Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be started indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Beautiful -- full color seed packets for herbal tea.
3. NatureZ Edge #ad
Non-GMO, Over 5300 Echinacea Seeds for Planting, Heirloom Flower Seeds, Purple Coneflower Seeds #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Non-gmo, heirloom, open pollinated: our purple coneflower seeds for planting indoors or outdoors are of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
Many only have 500 mg. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, herb kits, we are the company for you! Be sure to check out or other seed kits including, vegetable kits, wildflower kits, and more. More seeds- our purple coneflower seeds packets have more than 2-3X as many seeds as many of our competitors with almost 10 grams.
4. NOTSWOH #ad
Echinacea Purpurea-Coneflower Seeds2000-Outdoor Indoor Home #adNOTSWOH #ad
- Suitable for beginners. Enjoy the whole process of seeds with friends or relatives. Growing well indoors and outdoor. Seeds of different colors to create a dream garden! High germination: non -genetically -rigid descendants, tested 90 % of the germination rate.
5. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed PowWow Wild Berry Coneflower Seeds, Echinacea Seeds, Pink Coneflower, Flower Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- For best first-year flowering, sow the seeds right after you receive them, then grown on after they have sprouted at 55 to 65 F. And you don't have to keep up with pinching off the fading blooms. The bloom color is fade-proof and absolutely unique. It's compact, you can grow it in a container, which means more flowers all season.
The flowers add another 9 to 12 inches to the plant's height, and spreads 12 to 16 inches wide. Germinate at about 65 to 70 F, the first summer from a winter to early spring sowing. Despite this small size, giving you thick, long lasting stems for the vase.
Like all echinacea, by the way. The most exciting feature of this seed is its ability to bloom profusely, especially if you live in a short-season climate. When they have 2 sets of true leaves & the garden soil is warm enough to work with, they are ready to transplant into the sunny garden.
Oh, just 20 weeks from sowing the seed. No wonder powwow wild berry won an all-america selection award 2010 continues to pile up honors. It's truly a breakthrough for the echinacea purpurea family. It doesn't need to be deadheaded to set new buds, but it's also the best branched, or squeeze it into that crowded sunny border. This plant reaches just 20 to 24 inches high when not in bloom, it bears more blooms than just about any other echinacea we've ever grown.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Purple Coneflower/Echinacea Flower Seeds for Planting, Full Instructions to Plant an Herbal Tea Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1…, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Grow your own tea -- echinacea is has many health benefits. Minimum of 750 mg per packet. Echinacea is recognizable as the beautiful purple coneflower.
Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be started indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. The dried flowers/leaves make a popular herbal tea that boosts the immune system and is known to reduce symptoms of cold/flu and infections.
Beautiful -- full color packet of purple coneflowers echinacea purpurea, which makes a wonderful herbal tea for you or a friend that is a gourmet cook/gardener.
If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. In the “how to” section of our website. Safe seed-- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family to plant. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Perennial Echinacea Purpurea Double Decker Purple Coneflower Garden Cut Flower Seeds, 50 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sturdy, long stems make Double Decker echinacea an excellent source of cut-flowers. A perennial garden favorite growing in USDA Zones 3 - 8 reaching 48 inches tall.
Plants are winter hardy to zone 3 and grow up to 48 inches tall. Resulting from years of selection is a reliable seed strain with two-tiered flowers. Monarch butterflies perching on these flowers, create a memorable sight.
A set of shorter petals rests on top of the cone while a "skirt" of longer, deep rose-pink petals emerge from the base of the cone. These blooms put on an impressive summertime show. Sow 2 - 3 of these flower seeds per plant and space 24 inches apart.
8. MOKALALA #ad
MOKALALA 100 Pcs Purple Coneflower Seeds | Non-GMO | Echinacea Seeds for Planting Home Garden #adMOKALALA #ad
- Risk free 120-day money back guarantee - i am sure you will be delighted with us and offer a no questions asked, 120 day money back guarantee on your purchase. 100 pcs purple coneflower Seeds.
Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men. 75-85% germination rate. Usa - made in usa. Share with your family and friends its happiness from germination to flowering and fruiting.
If the package is damaged, the quantity is insufficient, or cannot germinate, please contact us to replace it for you. We will actively respond to any question you have within 24 hours. Planting suggestions: step 1: germination in a warm and humid environment greenhouse; Step 2: transplant to sunny, moist and nutritious soil; Step 3: continuously water and fertilize, if necessary.
9. BasqueStore #ad
50 Orange Coneflower Seeds Echinacea Flower Perennial Flowers Seed , Flowering Seeds, Seeds #adBasqueStore #ad
- This product shipped from US. Coneflowers have raised cone-like centers hence, the name which contain seeds that attract butterflies. Leave the seed heads after bloom and you’ll also attract songbirds! Trouble-free, coneflowers are drought-tolerant, once established.
Fresh seeds 2020 Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. They can take the heat! As native plants with prickly stems, they are more deer-resistant than most flowering plants.
10. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Echinacea Purpurea Purple Coneflower Magnus Garden Cut Flower Seed, 50 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Cosmos will usually self-sow if some spent blossoms are kept on plants. Tall plants with strong stems support fully double and semidouble blooms 2 – 3 inches across. Cut flowers typically last 5 to 9 days when blooms are cut as petals unfold.
Cosmos plants tolerate heat, drought, and poor soils. Flowers fully open in vase. Remove spent blooms to promote additional flowers. Double click cosmos will be getting a lot of double takes in your garden! Sturdy plants with large cranberry blossoms reach up to 4 feet tall and provide a vibrant display to all.
For best planting results, sow 6 cosmos seeds per plant and space 24 inches apart. For the best flower production plant in soils of average fertility with moderate water.
Lightly rake the soil over the seeds at a depth of 1/16 inch and keep the area moist. The deep cranberry color adds richness to any cut-flower arrangements. For a natural setting, the flower seeds can be scattered onto the prepared soil. Grow as an annual garden plant USDA Zones 3 - 10 Directly sow cosmos Bipinnatus seeds into prepared seed beds after danger of frost has passed. Cosmos are also known as garden cosmos. Cosmos attract birds, bees and butterflies.