As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RaceWax #ad
Brass, RaceWax Pro Ski Wax Brush Kit: Nylon, Horsehair #adRaceWax #ad
- Contains:. Designed to be stiff enough to remove wax in less passes to save you time. A nylon brush 10 mm that is the workhorse of wax removal. A fine-bristled horsehair brush 8 mm for removing wax from the fine structure of your base for the ultimate polish! A full set of professional ski wax brushes designed for durability with quality bristles on a hardwood handle, ergonomically grooved for grip.
A brass brush 10 mm for renewing base structure, opening pores before you wax for this step brush in the opposite direction - tail to tip, and brushing hard waxes.
2. Dakine #ad
Green, Dakine Brass Tuning Brush #adDakine #ad
- 4" x 2. 25" working area. Add structure to base for Spring riding. Multi-use brass tuning brush. Clean and expose base structure prior to or after waxing.
|Part Number||8 2300470-Green|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
3. STAGE #ad
STAGE Brass Brush White Nylon Ring #adSTAGE #ad
- Ideal for base prep before hot waxing. Brass brush opens ptex pores. Outer ring of white nylon bristles clears what the brass cleans from base. Brass bristles clean old wax and dirt out of ski base structure.
4. Mt. Sun Gear #ad
Mt. Sun Gear Brass Ski Tuning Wax Brush Rectangle Shape Snow Board Tuning 120mm x70mm Brush #adMt. Sun Gear #ad
- Nylon bristle brush perfect for wax texturing after hot waxing. Fine horsehair base brush as a finishing touch removes wax from the structure of your base and provides a fast finish.
120mm x70mm brushes perfectly fit your palm! Stiff brass brush to renew base structure and clean out old wax before applying new wax.
5. XCMAN #ad
XCMAN Ski Snowboard Waxing and Tuning Kit with Wax Brush Box for Traveling and Storage Rigid Box with Tuning Tools Blue Box #adXCMAN #ad
- Outer oxford fabric 1680D double layer waterproof rigid box. The kit bag with a elastic board, which is ideal to bind and protect your expensive tools avoid being scratched and damaged when transported.
You can see our pictures about how to use this kit bag. The 100g universal ski waxes are for all skiers from beginners to advanced who are looking for all round wax for use in any kind of snow.
Open dimensions:l23. 5*w13. 6*h8. 5cml9. 25*w5. 35*h3. 35 inch. There is have enough space for more tools by youfelf, Such as more ski waxes, file guide etc. Ski snowboard waxing and tuning tools kit, ski waxing scraper, horsehiar brush, include training ski wax, coarse metal file, nylon brush, brass brush, ptex, a nice rigid bag. Top zipped wide open mouth for easy approaching tools.
6. RaceWax #ad
RaceWax Pro Brass Ski Snowboard Wax Brush 10 mm #adRaceWax #ad
- Brush measures 3 in. A brush designed for durability with quality bristles on a hardwood handle ergonomically grooved for grip. X 4. 5 in. Brush order for wax removal: Brass before waxing; Nylon after waxing/scraping; Horsehair.
Best used tail-to-tip not a typo before waxing to remove dirt & old wax. 10-mm brass brush from the RaceWax Pro-Line of ski and snowboard brushes.
7. TOKO #ad
Square, Copper, TOKO Ski Base Brush #adTOKO #ad
- Perfect brush to clean the base and open up the porous structure to accept the new wax. Easy to use. Best for cleaning dirty bases before waxing. Worldcup sized brush used for cleaning out old dirty wax and opening up the base for new wax. 17mm copper bristles.
8. Swix #ad
Red T01, Swix T162D Medium Bronze Rectangular Brush #adSwix #ad
- Horsehair brush t0157 - anti-static final brushing of race waxes. Nylon brush t0161 - firm white nylon bristles for structuring most waxes/BLUE NYLON T0160 - Short 12mm bristles for general polishing of wax.
Swix brushes - are designed for brushing wax out of the structures base patterns in ski bases and snowboards after you have scraped. Brushes are also used before waxing to clean and open base for better wax absorption.
Coarse bronze brush t0158 - clean, structure and open pores of base before waxing/MEDIUM BRONZE BRUSHT0162 - First brush to use after waxing. Cera-f combi/cork and nylon brush t0196 - for cera-f solid application. Rub in with the cork and polish with blue nylon side.
9. IGOSKI #ad
IGOSKI 3 Piece/lot Ski Brush 1 Horsehair Brush, 1 Nylon Brush, 1 Brass Brush Size 4.6 inch 2.9inch 1.36 Inch, Weight 5.3 Oz 3pcs Set #adIGOSKI #ad
- Nylon brush 12mmthat is the workhorse of wax removal. Brass brush 12 mm for renewing base structure, brushing hard waxes. Perfect for polish, horsehair brush for removing wax from the fine structure 6mm.
10. Swix #ad
Swix T162O Medium Oval Brush, T01, Red #adSwix #ad
- Coarse bronze brush t0158 - clean, structure and open pores of base before waxing/MEDIUM BRONZE BRUSHT0162 - First brush to use after waxing.
Rub in with the cork and polish with blue nylon side. Brushes are also used before waxing to clean and open base for better wax absorption. Horsehair brush t0157 - anti-static final brushing of race waxes.
Nylon brush t0161 - firm white nylon bristles for structuring most waxes/BLUE NYLON T0160 - Short 12mm bristles for general polishing of wax. Cera-f combi/cork and nylon brush t0196 - for cera-f solid application. Swix brushes - are designed for brushing wax out of the structures base patterns in ski bases and snowboards after you have scraped.
|Manufacturer||Swix Sport USA, Inc. #ad|