As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rust-Oleum #ad
Rust-Oleum Available 207012 Marine Flat Boat Bottom Antifouling Paint, Black, 1-Quart #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Able to recoat in 4 hours, to launch in 16 hours and covers up to 110 sq ft. Ideal for use on fiberglass, wood or steel surfaces to prevent fouling below the waterline.
Hard, smooth finish provides a flat sheen over most aged antifouling coatings. Suitable for both fresh and saltwater. Protective coating resists buildup of barnacles, algae and other marine growth.
For use in mild to moderate fouling conditions. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Best for boats that are regularly hauled and cleaned. Use on fiberglass boats and all non-aluminum trailer boats. Formulated to slowly release copper in order to prevent fouling.
2. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat Underdog Bottom Paint Black Gallon #adTotalBoat #ad
- Coverage: 500 SQ. Per gallon. For brushing/rolling, roller, use a 3/16” nap or foam solvent-safe roller cover. For rolling, use airless or conventional equipment. Ft. Available in gallons, in black, blue, and red. For spraying, use xylene.
Its durable finish withstands trailering and beaching better than traditional ablative bottom paints. Per gallon. For brushing, thin with the appropriate solvent up to 10% 12 oz. Ablative technology continuously releases fresh biocode to combat marine fouling and reduce paint build-up to make painting easier the following season.
Use on properly prepared fiberglass, steel, iron, wood, and previously painted surfaces in good condition. Apply 1-2 thin coats.
Underdog is most effective on boats that are used frequently. Economical antifouling bottom paint provides very good single-season protection below the waterline against hard and soft growth in low fouling conditions. No sanding needed between coats. Underdog is easy to apply by brush, but if desired, use totalboat special brushing thinner 100; for spraying, use a natural bristle brush. Thinning should not be necessary, OR SPRAYING.
3. TotalBoat #ad
Quart, TotalBoat Alumipaint AF Copper Free Aluminum and Pontoon Boat Bottom Paint Black #adTotalBoat #ad
- Copper-free formula won't cause galvanic corrosion. Copper-free antifouling paint for superior single-season protection on pontoon & aluminum hulls. Coverage: 500 sq. Per gallon 125 sq. Available in quarts & gallons, in your choice of black or blue.
Bottom paints are used below the waterline only. Excellent performance on outdrives & running gear. Ft. Specifically formulated for pontoon & aluminum boats. Per quart. Ablative paint wears away to continuously expose fresh biocide for maximum protection. Ft.
4. TotalBoat #ad
Gallon, TotalBoat Spartan Boat Bottom Paint | Multi-Season Marine Antifouling Black #adTotalBoat #ad
- Advanced copolymer ablative formula means it won't wear away too quickly. Haul and relaunch without repainting: hauled your boat for longer than 2 weeks? Simply scuff lightly to reactivate this paint's antifouling properties.
Fast-drying & superior coverage: 500 sq. Ft. Black and Blue also available in quarts. Choose from four popular colors: spartan is available in Black, Blue, Red & Green colors in Gallon sizes. Multi-season protection in the worst conditions: High copper content 40% Cuprous Oxide bottom paint provides reliable, multi-season antifouling protection for boats in all waters, fresh water, including warm saltwater, and brackish waters.
Use on fiberglass, wood, steel and over previously painted surfaces. Spartan is compatible over nearly all bottom paints. Formula minimizes paint build-up to eliminate heavy sanding. It can also be burnished for a racing finish. Smooth, abrasion-resistant finish for maximum performance: Get maximum speed and fuel efficiency. Per gallon coverage lets you finish painting your boat faster and launch sooner.
5. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat Inflatable Boat Bottom Paint 1 Quart #adTotalBoat #ad
- Sold in quart sizes. Water-based formula means no solvents or fumes. Water-based ablative antifouling paint for Hypalon, PVC, and rubber inflatable boats. Inflatable boat. Durable, flexible coating won't crack or flake off when boats are deflated and rolled up.
25% copper provides reliable protection against barnacles and growth in fresh and salt water. Color: gray. Easy to clean with soap and water. Coverage: one quart is enough for two coats on an 8-10 ft.
6. Rust-Oleum #ad
1-Quart, Rust-Oleum 206999 Marine Topside Paint, Gloss White #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Formulated for brush and spray application. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Excellent gloss retention. Dries to the touch in as little as 1 to 2 hours and covers up to 100 sq ft. Oil-based formula is flexible and applies easily with excellent leveling.
Durable coating resists abrasion and extreme weather conditions and provides long-lasting UV protection. Resists abrasions. Ideal for use on fiberglass, wood or metal surfaces above the waterline. Uv resistant. Superior gloss retention and smooth finish help maintain the beauty and elegance of your surfaces.
7. US Marine Products #ad
US Marine Products RED Gallon Coastal Copper 250 Ablative Antifouling Bottom Paint RED Gallon #adUS Marine Products #ad
- Commercial Grade Ablative Bottom Paint. Coastal copper 250 Ablative Bottom Paint Red Gallon. Can be applied Over Other Bottom Paints. This is a quality heavy Duty Product At Manufacturer's Pricing! Good full Season Protection.
8. TotalBoat #ad
Dinghies, Jon Boats and Pontoons White, Bass Boats, Duck Boats, Quart, TotalBoat Aluminum Boat Paint for Canoes #adTotalBoat #ad
- Easy to create a camouflage finish for hunting. Get superior adhesion to prepared aluminum without priming. Available in earth brown, white, black, khaki, light gray and army green similar to olive drab green paint coverage: 80-100 sq ft per quart.
Attractive low-sheen finish: ideal for aluminum canoes, hunting, jon boats, and fishing boats, pontoon, ladders, duck boats, dinghies, tree stands, hunting blinds, boat trailers and more.
Thin up 20% with water. Finish won't peel, or fade. No need to etch or prime first; prevents corrosion and resists UV damage, chemicals and abrasion. Use above or below the waterline note: is not an antifouling paint.
Tough marine paint: durable, one-part polyurethane formula adheres directly to aluminum and galvanized metal. Environmentally friendly aluminum paint formula is chromate-free, chip, has low vocs, low odor, and easy soap & water cleanup. Overcoat in just 1 hour at 72 F, without sanding between coats. Easy to apply and dries fast: apply 2-3 coats by brushing, rolling or spraying.
9. TotalBoat #ad
12 oz., TotalBoat Outdrive AF Aerosol for Underwater Metals Black #adTotalBoat #ad
- Color: Black. Finish: Flat. Aerosol spray. At least 2 coats are recommended for excellent single-season protection. Ft. Coverage: 15 sq. Adheres strongly to properly prepared metals including aluminum, bronze, brass, stainless steel, cast iron, and galvanized steel.
Contains approximately 1. 5% zinc pyrithione to keep metals surfaces smooth in service. Fast-drying formula. Available in a 12 oz. Inhibits corrosion on propellers, outdrives, shafts, trim tabs, struts, and other underwater metals.
10. US Marine Products #ad
Coastal Copper 450 Multi-Season Ablative Antifouling Bottom Paint Black Quart #adUS Marine Products #ad
- Can be applied Over Other Bottom Paints. Commercial Grade Ablative Bottom Paint. Coastal copper 450 ablative Multi-Season Bottom Paint Black Quart. Great multi-Season Ablative Bottom Paint. This is a quality heavy Duty Product At Manufacturer's Pricing! .